Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Another Year Older


I am now officially the wrong side of 25, but hey when birthdays are as fun as this I say bring on the next (not too quickly though).

This seems like ages ago now but while I'm working my way through all of my holiday photos I thought it would be a nice idea so show you what I got up to on my birthday.

I was so lucky the weather was sunny so we decided to head down to our local woods and have a day filled with drinks, cocktail sausages and ball games, see I'm still young at heart! I opted to wear my cute elephant print playsuit from New Look which I absolutely love and is just the perfect outfit for the sunshine.

I have to say I was a bit spoiled with presents, my housemate got me 'That' Primark dress that I have seen so many people wearing but I don't mind I still love it. My sister got  me a whole bag of beauty goodies, I did squeal a little when I found the Nars blush in Deep Throat! I may do a post on my pressies in more detail later this week.

In the evening we went for a curry, had a few too many wines and danced our socks off. My hangover the next day was the worst I've had for years and that's how I know I'm getting old! O well, they say you learn with age right?













7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful birthday Charlie! I adore that elephant print playsuit - how did I let that slip through my radar?! Swooning at your birthday beauty bounty as well. (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, glad you had a great day :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my 26th birthday hangover was the worst I've had in a lonnnnng time too! Happy birthday, and I have to say it....I'm always glad to find another blogger who's the same age as me!

    - Tabitha at scaredtoast.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it seems like you had an amazing birthday with gorgeous gifts too! I like all the presents that i can see that you have recieved :D Lucky lucky girl you are. I like NARS deep throat blusher, its so pretty and i swatch it every time i'm at one of their counters!

    Thanks for sharing~ and i hope you have a lovely day <3

    * YingCbeauty *
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday.. Wish I could remember my 25th........
    Great pics, sounds like you we're spoilt and had a great time. :)
    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday lovely. It sounds like you had a great day... I agree with hangovers getting worse the older you get, I spent yesterday suffering alot! Love the Primark dress... think I may have to get it myself :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...