Friday, 30 August 2013

Charlie Says...

Face: DrJart Waterfuse Beauty Balm, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Nars Blush in Deep Throat
Eyes: Rimmel white eye liner, Rimmel exaggerate black eyeliner, L'oreal Volume Million Mascara
Lips: Deborah Milano Shine Creator lipstick Shade 14


 I feel like I've been a bit m.i.a with my blog at the moment, I've had so much going on that my blog unfortunately been a priority. I started my new job at the beginning of August and I’m really enjoying it! It’s a lot more responsibility than I expected, which is good but I've had so much to do and learn even doing bits outside of work that has meant I just haven’t had time to blog as much as I’d like. I don’t know why I thought I needed to explain that but it was just on my mind and now my blog knows I've not forgotten it!


Anyways, things are going good and I finally have most things in order and I’m hopefully going to be able to ‘reconnect’ with my blog. I have so many new things I can’t wait to show you, I think a haul post is next up!

♥ The picture above was my ‘Face of the night’ when I went to see my boyfriends band play. I love having curly hair at the moment; I used my Enrapture Totem Styler with combination 1-1-1 to give a lovely soft curl effect.

I’m off down south this weekend for a family party I hope the weather behaves so I can wear a pretty dress. It will be nice just to have some time away from work and home.


♥ Lastly I just want to say a big THANK YOU as my blog has reached 500 Bloglovin’ followers! It might not seem like much to some but I am thrilled, thank you everyone!!

What have you been up to lately?










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...