Wednesday 13 February 2013

Enrapture Totem Styler



"When everyday hair just inst enough"

I have wanted to get hold of this styler for SO long! I’ve not read one bad review about this product and all the pictures I have seen have left girls with gorgeous, Victoria’s Secret style flowing locks. Thanks to Enrapture tweeting a discount code it was the perfect opportunity to finally make a purchase.

I love to curl my hair and I have a vast collection of rollers and conical wands and ive even managed to master the skill of curling with my GHD’s but the Enrapture Totem Styler beats them all hands down.
The Totem Styler features three independent heat zones that can be set to different temperatures using the dials, this means you can opt for loose waves or tight curls at the twist of a dial. I also love how long the barrel is and I have no problem wrapping all of my long hair around it.

I’m a loose curl kind of girl as I think tight ringlets make me look like a poodle, so to create the above look I used combination 1-1-2.

The wand heats up super fast and I’d say it takes about 10 minutes to do my whole head which is just enough time for me to do it in the morning before work.  The curls last so well in my hair, I curled my hair on Monday and when I woke up Tuesday the curls were still intact, a dash of hair spray and I was good to go again. I even had a compliment from my colleague who said it looked like it was freshly done that morning!
I really don’t have a bad word to say about this product, I think beautiful curls are guaranteed every time.

You can pick the Totem Styler up for £75 which may seen pricey but if your willing to spend £100 on GHD's then why not these? I promise you they are worth it. If you move fast they are currently on offer at boots for £59.99 or if you keep an eye on Twitter, enrapture always have different offer discount and will let you know where the best offer is.

Have you tried the Enrapture Totem Styler? What combination works best in your hair?









10 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely here :) I prefer my hair curly I just worry about the heat damage!

    Toying with the idea of whether to Dip Dye my hair tonight!

    Now following your blog on GFC :) WOuld you like to follow each other?

    If so, you can visit my blog here:

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so glad you picked some up lovely! They're really fantastic aren't they? And your hair looks really gorgeous!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks lovely here. I might look into buying one of this, I have an ancient Babyliss one that's on its way out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my styler and i really need to use it more often as i love curls! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to try this!
    Comes out so well
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely regret not buying this, your hair looks fantastic!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Result is amazing. Love it!
    ♡,
    Riza | abiriza.blogspot.com
    Riza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this looks amazing! You have lovely hair!

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. These curls are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these sound great and your hair looks beautiful like that :) i am totally obsessed with wavey hair right now, cant stand my hair straight anymore, was thinking of getting these or some heated rollers, im not sure which though, help!! hehe xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...