Saturday 7 April 2012

No7: I do love a voucher

Don't we all just love those No 7 Vouchers? So last week I picked up these beauties


Vital Enlightening Highlighting Powder//Quick Thinking Wipes//Foaming Cleanser

So far so good with all the products, I'll probably do a review of the cleanser when I've been using it a bit longer. The face wipes just do the job. My favourite purchase has to be the highlighter, its the first highlighter I have actually owned and its just so pretty! 


would you recommend anything from the Boots No7 Range?




6 comments:

  1. No7 is one of my fav brands, I did a huge haul on my blog about their products :):) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post love the highlighter got to get it!! :) now following :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love No7 wipes, I buy them all the time there the best. I stock up on them especially when I get vouchers. I also bought the highlighter you got, I love it!! So pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how good they are def need to stock up! Quite impressed with No7 all round at the minute :) x

      Delete
  4. I am loving the No.7 Vital Enlightening Highlighting Powder!

    Love the blog hun x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...