Tuesday 3 April 2012

Seventh Heaven

Getting make-up to stay in place all day can be one of life's most frustrating tasks. The amount of times I've looked in the mirror at lunch time and thought 'Why did I even bother?' is ridiculous. My skin is combination/oily, around my nose and chin is where my problem areas are, so I'm constantly on the look out for different foundations, primers, setting sprays and powders.

Finally I think I'm onto a winner with Seventh Heaven Enriched Moisturising Facebase by MeMeMe cosmetics. I love this product. Firstly I think the packaging is great, it has a very sleek and sophisticated look to it which makes it look more high end than it actually is.

The product itself is lovely, it is very fragranced with lemon, orange and lime, which i know can put some people of but once it's rubbed into the skin the scent wares off. The consistency is quite creamy but it's not heavy at all.

I apply this everyday after my moisturiser then leave it to sink into my skin for about 3-5 minutes. After a few minutes my skin already looks so much brighter and more healthy. When I apply my foundation on top I do feel it gives it quite a flawless finish. This manages to keep my foundation in place for the majority of my day while I'm at work, If I'm going out in the evening I tend to re apply anyway so I don't really mind that.

Seventh Heaven Face base costs £15 which may seem a bit pricey but a I found a little goes a long way. I bought mine just after christmas with a voucher and it's still going strong. I will definitely be repurchasing this.

MeMeMe Cosmetics can be found in Superdrug. Have you tried anything from this range?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...