Friday 20 April 2012

Stay Perfect, Milan

This has got to be my favourite nail polish at the minute, I just love it! Milan by No7 is a fabulous iridescent pink colour with a silver shimmer through it. Its the perfect girly colour and it just makes my hands feel really pretty (is that weird??). Application is very easy and I only needed two coats to get the look that I was after.

I don't know about anyone else but I find nail polishes a bit of a bitch to photograph, especially when they have a shimmer to them, these photos just don't really do it the justice it deserves. So if you have time while your in Boots I think its worth a look

The one downfall this has (as with most glitter polishes) is its a nightmare to remove!!

No7 Stay Perfect nail polishes can be found in Boots for £7



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...