Monday 13 August 2012

My Holiday Saviours



Packing a suitcase for holiday can be one of life’s most challenging tasks. I pretty much tried to fit everything including the kitchen sink into my case, taking things I might need ‘Just in case’. It turns out I completely over packed as usual but there are 4 products that I would just like to draw some attention to, ‘My Saviours’, the products I would have not survived without!


Body Shop Cocoa Body Butter: I did a blog post not so long ago (link) but I need to reiterate my love for this product. I used this at the end of every day after I showered and it soothed my skin and really cooled down the patches of skin that had caught a bit more sun than others. My sister also discovered her love for this product and pretty much bathed her skin in it and now I’m running out! Re- purchasing this is a no- brainer.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish: The old favourite! And I do love a miniature. I had been waiting for my holiday before cracking out this travel size product. I’m completely on bored the bandwagon for Liz Earle skincare, it leaves my skin feeling so fresh! I used this morning and night. I didn’t really have much make up to take off as it was just too hot to wear it but I used this just to give my skin a deep clean, after sweating most of the day I needed something to make me feel fresh and clean again and the Cleanse and Polish did just that.


Riemann P20: This product is a life saver!! It’s a sun protection oil that you apply once a day to give your protection all day including if you go swimming. It does exactly what it says on the tin. I would never go away without this. I’ve taken it to America and Spain before each time I haven’t burnt at all. You need to apply this 15 minutes prior to going out into the sun to let it sink in, then your free to play out in the sun without having to worry. If you are fair skinned and tend to burn easily like me, I cannot recommend this product enough. You can but this in Boots for about £20 so pretty pricey, but if you shop around you can get it a lot cheaper, I got mine from Wilkinson’s for only £8! Bodycare and Asda also do it cheaper too.
No7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser: Like I said I didn’t wear much make up on holiday but I did use a light layer of this just to cover a couple of blemishes, it also has spf 15 and uva protection so I knew my face would have that extra bit of protection. My nose is usually the first place to burn on my face and the Rudolph look really doesn’t work for anyone. I will continue to use this on hot days when foundation would usually just slide off. Great product and did exactly what I needed.

 

So I am home, refreshed and not burnt! What are your holiday essentials?



2 comments:

  1. Liz Earle products are getting the best of my curiosity lately... I need to try some! Thanks for this post :)

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really should their skincare is lovely x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...