Thursday 17 May 2012

Dippy for Dippy Hems

Top Row: Miss Guided
Bottom Row: AX Paris
All under £30!

I am such a fan! My favourite trend of the year so far, the dippy hem. I think the style is so classy but can be worn on any occasion. I usually struggle wearing maxi dresses as im quite tall they only make it down to about my shins, (which i don't think looks great) so this is a lovely alternative. I'm going to a wedding in August and think a dress like this would be perfect. You can also get away with wearing them in the day with some pretty sandals and a cropped jacket.  I just need to decide which ones to buy!

What do you think? Are you a fan of the dip hem? Whats your favourite summer trend?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...