Sunday 24 November 2013

Missing In Action


Remember me? O yes I'm the owner of this blog. I guess I just wanted to write this little post to reconnect with my blog as I haven't posted since the beginning of the month, but never fear I'm still alive but unfortunately blogging has not been at the top of my to do list.

I have had such a busy month, work has pretty much taken over my life at the moment, working ridiculous hours and then just being completely exhausted. I am loving my job but as I work in events organising Christmas parties is taking up all of my time and energy, I don't wanna moan but sometimes a girl just needs a lie in!

I've also been into hospital a few times over the past few weeks. I won't go into detail but even just going to to hospital takes it out of you, I feel a bit emotionally drained. I have another appointment on Tuesday and I'm hoping it will be the last for a while.

Any way those are the main reasons for my lack of blogging but I do finally have a couple of posts lined up, I've been bulk photographing this weekend while there is actually some good light so they should be up this week!

My fitness journey is going ok, I've not been able to gym for a while because of the doctors orders so I have really been focusing on eating clean. I'm tempted to do some food diary / recipe posts to help try and keep me motivated. Although today has been a right off, Sunday roast followed by chocolate brownie! a very much needed cheat day.

The photo above was taken in Florida, when I saw it it made me smile. I wish it was warm and I had clear skin again! Stress has done nothing for my complexion. Saying that I absolutely love curling up in my pj's with a cup of tea when its cold outside, that's what winter is all about!

What have you been up to lately? How do you fit blogging around your working life?










2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie - sounds like you've been up to your ears in it! I wish it was summer too - hate the cold and dark and feel pretty run down at the moment to be honest! I only work part time but still have trouble fitting everything in (every working mums problem I think) I'd love to be more organised but it's not happening at the moment. Hope things settle down for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take as much time from the blog as you need :) Hope you feel better soon and recover well!

    xx
    Mlhauken // Beauty, Lifestyle & a bit Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...