Wednesday 27 August 2014

Longleat Safari park

Although it’s now pretty much turned to winter here in England (yes it’s still August) we did manage to squeeze in a few day trips and enjoy the sun while it lasted. A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I went to Longleat Safari and Adventure Park and to be honest I didn't expect it to be half as good as it was. Obviously the sun helped but the whole place was just stunning and peaceful.
I love animals so you can imagine my excitement every time I saw something that moved. I will warn you now there are a lot of animal pictures here but it’s nothing compared to the amount that I actually took!
Look how cute the lemurs are! I was kind of expecting them to be dancing around like in Madagascar but we rocked up at nap time, I just wanted to cuddle them all!
Next up were the monkeys, talk about cheeky. If there was something on your car that they could grab they would.
Yep this little guy is holding the valve where water comes out for your back windscreen!
I Absolutely loved the deer and I couldn't believe we got the change to feed them.
As you can see they were not shy, they were practically in the car waiting to eat.
Deer Selfie!
This elephant looked so sad, it was so hot he was throwing mud over himself to keep cool.
The big cats always look so majestic.
But I definitely wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of them, check out those teeth.
We got slightly nervous when about 15 of these guys walked passed the car. an inch closer and their horn would have been through the window!
Standard ice cream break.
This is a red panda, I'd never even heard of these before but they are so cute! Kind of a mix between a bear and a fox.
I was quite proud of this butterfly shot.
next up was a boat ride to feed the sea lions
and we finished with a walk with the penguins.

Phew. It was such a fantastic day and I cannot recommend this place enough. Have you been to Longleat?










6 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing day out! I can't believe how close some of those animals are :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was crazy! I couldn't believe how much we got to do :) x

      Delete
  2. This place looks amazing! Would love a visit! :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted to go here for like ever! But we just got a new car and can just see it getting scratched or pulled apart by the monkeys!! lol

    tasminalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o god yeah see if you can get someone else to drive! they will find something to pull of believe me! x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...