Thursday 28 August 2014

Zoeva Classic Brush Set

It wasn't long ago that I wrote about my favourite Real Techniques brushes and while I still love them, my sister bought me this gorgeous set of brushes from Zoeva for my birthday and I have to say it was love at first use.
The Zoeva Classic Brush Set contains 8 brushes for your face and eyes and comes in this rather sophisticated leather look clutch bag. It even has it's own dust bag that's how posh it is!
I think the brushes look super sophisticated with their black handles and I like that each brush says on it exactly what its for. The set contains the following: Luxe Highlighter Brush 105, Stippling Brush 125, Cream Cheek Brush 128, Soft Definer Brush 227, Concealer Buffer Brush 142, Crease Brush 228, Pencil Brush 230, and the Wing Liner Brush 317
I am impressed all round with these brushes but I have to say there are a few that stand out above the rest. First of all the stippling brush is amazing for applying foundation, I love the light and flawless finish it gives. the concealer buffer brush is absolutely perfect for getting concealer in every nook and cranny, its great for the around the nose area.I am also really enjoying the Lux Highlighter brush, this works perfectly with my Mac Soft and Gentle highlighter to give my cheeks the right amount of glow.
The Classic Brush set retails for £52.95 and while that does sound quite pricey it actually works out at just over £6 a brush which is a complete bargain. Zoeva also do a Rose Gold Collection and although I don't 'need' them they are beautiful and owning the classic set has just made me want them even more as I'm sure the quality is just as good.

What do you think? have you tried any brushes from Zoeva?










7 comments:

  1. I have the rose gold set and they are a beaut! The brushes are amazing. I love the silk finish brush for foundation, it's incredible! Lovely photographs.

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo i really want the rose gold ones!! x

      Delete
  2. These sound incredible, I have noticed many bloggers talking about them and I need to get my hands on some!! I am currently using Real Techniques but definitely investing in these soon! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are definitely worth the investment, i still love my real techniques though :) x

      Delete
  3. These brushes look and sound fab!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeee the look of these brushes, I need some!

    Ellie x
    elliecharmaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently did a review on one of my Zoeva brushes, definitely need to get more. They all look so lovely x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...