Tuesday 24 July 2012

Outfit Post: Date Night



Top: Asos
Jeans: New Look
Bracelet: Pandora

This weekend I went out for a lovely meal with my boyfriend. I love going as a group with our friends but it's nice to be able to spend a bit of alone time and enjoy a slap up meal.

I Decided to wear this top from Asos which I bought for £25 a few months ago, I can't find the link for it now so 1'm guessing it may have sold out. I love how floaty this is as it can easily hide my 'food baby' once Ive finished and the light material is lovely for summer. I teamed this with black skinnies and black heels for a sophisticated but casual look.

We went to a cute little restaurant in the village next to our town and it had a great offer of 3 courses for £15. I wasn't expecting amazing things from the meal, especially as the bottle of wine we bought cost more than the 3 courses, but I'm please to say I was pleasantly surprised. The quality of the food was fantastic for the price, for my main course I had a Fillet of Beef in a mushroom pink peppercorn sauce, which pretty much just fell apart when I put my fork on it. I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it!


Red Wine ♥ Poached Salmon ♥ Fillet of beef

Apologies as yet a gain I demolished my dessert before taking a photo! When will I learn but to be honest I can't resist a Creme Brulee, and it was damn good!

What did you get up to this weekend?







4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!!! I cant believe it was three courses for £15 - crazy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know was great for the money! x

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love that you chose it to conceal a food baby, I always choose clothes for meals out that I know with expand as I eat, haha!! One of these days I'll take a leaf out of Joey Tribbiani's book and just wear maternity trousers to dinner! ;)

    www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, food baby, I know what you mean. Cute top and the food looks droolworthy!! I don't blame you for demolishing dessert!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...