Monday 23 July 2012

My Current Top 3 Toners



This is one of my ‘go to’ toners. It has no perfume, colourants or alcohol and contains water lily extract and Pro-vitamin B5. I use this after cleansing and it removes any last traces of makeup I may have missed. I also use it in the morning to wake my skin up. I get a slight tingling feeling when using this but I quite like it because it makes me feel like it’s working. This retails in Boots for £2.99 and is a product that I will continue to purchase.
I picked this up on a whim the other week as I needed a new toner to keep at my boyfriend’s house and this was on offer. I love the fact this is a spray it’s so refreshing and is going to be perfect throughout the summer to keep my skin hydrated, it also smells lovely. Its supposed to help tighten pores but to be honest I haven’t seen much of a difference. The only problem I do have with this is that it contains alcohol and usually I try to avoid it. You can also buy this in Boots for £4.99 but again there are always skincare offers on to look out for.


Ahh the famous Liz Earle. I can happily say I am well and truly on the bandwagon for this product. It supposed soothe and brightens your skin, is gentle and alcohol-free. This has a lovely floral scent and it just makes me skin feel so refreshed and clean, I know I can rely on this to remove any traces of remaining makeup or dirt. I also love the fact it contains all natural ingredients which include organic aloe vera,  chamomile, cucumber and natural source vitamin E so you know nothing nasty is going on your skin at all. This retails for £12.50 for 200ml and is a welcome treat to my skincare rountine.
Have you tried any of these? What are your 'go to' toners?

4 comments:

  1. I still have some of my Liz Earle toner but I'm too lazy to go out and buy cotton pads to use it with! I'm running out of my current toner though so will be reverting back to it soon enough xx

    http://paintpotted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha get the cotton pads in. mines nearly run out and i cant afford to re purchase yet gutted! x

      Delete
  2. So weird, Liz earle is my favourite and I was looking to buy the other two!Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha great minds! They are both inexpensive so gotta be worth a try xx

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...