Friday 6 July 2012

Benefit POREfessional


Benefit POREfessional

'Quickly minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put.'

This is a product that I have been tempted by for a long time. It's heavily hyped in the beauty blog world but comes with a hefty price tag at £23.50 so as soon as I found out a sample size was going to be in Glamour Magazine I was straight down to WHSmiths. I hate my pores so anything that will reduce them sounds like a good thing in my book. 

First of all I love the packaging, it's so girly and bright which really attracted me to it. 

The product itself is very lightweight and glides onto the skin very easily. As soon as I put this on my pores are instantly reduced, the balm sinks into my pores leaving my skin lovely and smooth. Good Start. I wait a few seconds and then apply my foundation on top (which at the moment is Bourjois Healthy Mix) and it really does give a lovely finish.

However, this does not help my make up stay in place all day. I'm not sure if it's because I have Combination/Oily skin but by lunch time my make up has started to slide, especially around my T-zone which disappointed me. Maybe it's better at holding make up on more Normal/Dry skin.

I really wanted to love this, I like the way my make up looks in the morning but I don't think I could justify spending the money when it's pretty much worn off by midday. It does say that you can apply this on top of your make up but for me it didn't really make much difference. 

Would I purchase the full size version? No, but I would gladly welcome it as a present haha.

Have you tried the POREfessional? What's your Primer of Choice?






6 comments:

  1. Great review. Always been wondering if it was worth the money or not. Think I'll wait for sample first.

    Elle xx
    www.beautyshewrote.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its alwasy worth getting smaples expecially with more expensive products :) x

      Delete
  2. Love this!
    I would love to have it!
    Check my blog if you want
    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. POREfessional is one of the best products out there to vanished the appearance of pores. I love it because it's light and does a great job. The price is expenssive for me so I went directly to eBay! XOXOX

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like this product that much either, especially not for the money.
    I found mixing concealer with normal primer to have the same effect.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o thats a really good tip! will have to try that :) x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...