Friday 21 September 2012

Sleek Rose Gold Blush


Sleek  Rose Gold Blush £4.49 

Last weekend I picked up my first ever Sleek Blush, the shade I chose was the infamous ‘Rose Gold’.

A product well hyped in the blog world and I can see why, this is a gorgeous pinky coral shade with gold shimmers. I usually wear more pink shades but the shimmer in this colour drew me in. It shows up very coral on my skin and I think it’s a great summer blush, I know it’s autumn now but I’m off on holiday again next week and this will do a fabulous job of highlighting my cheeks.

It is very shimmery so you don’t need to apply much product, if you’re not a fan of the shimmery look this might now be for you.

I love how simple and ‘Sleek’ the packaging is and I know 8g will last me a long time.

Overall I am very impressed with this blush, it retails at £4.49 which is a complete bargain and is available from the Sleek Website and Superdrug.

Have you tried any Sleek Blushes? What do you think of Rose Gold?




8 comments:

  1. Its so pretty,really suits you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The golden tones look lovely, especially with the coral shade :)
    Btw, I've nominated you for a Liebster award! :)
    http://littleboblab.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got Rose Gold too, I think it is the perfect everyday colour & such good value for money! Looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that you! yeah its great value for money I love it! x

      Delete
  4. I have this one and I like it, great value! :)
    I'm a new follower, love your blog so far!
    http://addictedtoopi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you love it too thank you for following xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...