Friday 28 September 2012

Haul! Primark, New Look, Asda, Glamorous

PRIMARK
Scarf £3 Shoes £10
Bag £3
Jeans £11
Tops £8
Skirt £10
 ASDA Cross top £6 New Look Skull Top £12

Hello lovelies, today's post is a clothing haul! These are are a couple of my fave bits that I have acquired over the last few weeks. If you havn't already guessed I am loving the Berry/wine colour at moment, I will buy anything in that colour. Also the rocky skull and studd look is one of my faves, its just so easy to liven up an outfit.

I am off to Egypt next week so I treated myself to a new beach bag. I have been lusting over the Cath Kidston bags for a while now but this similar one from Primark for just £3 is perfect.

Last of all the LBD. Simple and classic with a stand out gold belt is perfect for any occasion.

After my holiday I really need to buy some more big snuggly jumpers and hoodies, my boyfriend is getting a bit fed up of me wearing his all the time haha.

Hopefully I will be doing some outfit posts soon.

What have you been buying lately?


7 comments:

  1. I looooove the burgundy things! The scarf is so pretty!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs Cath Kidston when you can buy a bag like that for £3!!!!? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was so excited when I found it! bargain xx

      Delete
  3. The primark scarf is lovely. I picked it up myself the other week and went back for the grey version the other day!

    Kelsey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo didnt even see the grey one may have to go back! xx

      Delete
  4. I bought the skull scarf on wednesday! I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...