Friday 4 April 2014

Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm in Whimsical


As a big fan of the Revlon Lip Butters I was super excited to get my hands on one of the new Colorburst Lacquer Balm.

After a long swatching session I finally decided to go for the colour Whimsical, which is a deep pinky purple shade. I think I'm starting to learn what colours suit me most, I always lust over nude shades but I find they make me look a bit pale and washed out so for me pinks are definitely the way forward.

I opted for Whimsical as it is perfect for a night out but also not too scary to wear in the day time. The High shine finish is spot on and I find the colour easily buildable if I'm trying to create a bit more of a bold look.
The product applies easily and adds moisture to my lips as it contains shea, mango and cocoa butter; it also has a slight peppermint scent which I wasn't expecting but it does add a nice fresh feeling.

The matte balms are at the top of my list to try next!

Have you tried any of these?  What shade is your favourite?












4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the packaging and this colour is super pretty, it looks lovely on you! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! would definitely recommend them x

      Delete
  2. What a pretty shade! I bought Demure, which is more of a pinky nude shade, it's quite pretty but I kind of wish I'd gone for something a little more colourful like this one. xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...