Sunday 27 April 2014

Tea for Two

I live in a little town where not much goes on so when my friend told m a cute little tea shop had opened I was like a small child screaming please can we go! I finally got my way and we booked in for afternoon tea.
It was just has I had wanted it to be filled with polka don’t bunting, floral table clothes and woolly tea cosies. Shabby chic at its best! We opted for a pot of green tea; I can drink this just like normal tea now after training myself to like it!
The food came out on a gorgeous little floral cake stand with sandwiches on the bottom and the cakes on the top.
It was all super yummy but you just can’t beat the comfort of a scone with clotted cream and jam, talk about an indulgence!
After we had eaten the last crumb and had drank all the tea we could I was really ready for a nap – how old does that make me sound!
Anyway I had a lovely afternoon and I can’t wait to go with a few more of my friends, I think I will take my mum too.

What did you get up to this weekend?










2 comments:

  1. This looks adorable! Very light/white and clean! :)
    Love the tea cosy and the owls!

    I haven't been for afternoon tea anywhere for a while.. I should really branch out.lol

    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh you should i had such a good time and its great for a treat xx

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...