Wednesday 23 January 2013

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish: Soft and Gentle

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish: Soft and Gentle

“A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish”

This may come as a shock to some of you but this is my first ever MAC product, I'm not quite sure why I've never purchased one before but I just haven’t, so you can imagine my excitement Christmas morning when I opened this.

Soft and Gentle is well hyped in the blogger world and it has been on my wish list for a while. I love how the product has quite a marble effect which makes it look that extra bit luxurious.

The colour is a gorgeous champagne colour which will suit most skin tones, I'm naturally quite fair skinned and I find it looks lovely on my natural skin colour and when I have a bit of a tan (which is usually fake these days, sigh.) I can’t wait to use this in the summer as it will be great to give me that healthy summer glow without looking too glittery.

I apply this with my Real Techniques Contour Brush, and sweep it on to my cheek bones, brow bone and anywhere else I thing needs a bit of brightening. I also love the fact you get a massive 10 grams worth of product, this is seriously going to last me a long time. The MSF Retail for £21.50 which for the amount of product you get I’d say is definitely great value for money.

Now that my MAC virginity has been broken I'm looking forward to trying some more products from them, the MSF in Stereo Rose looks gorgeous and I've been recommended my first MAC Lipstick should be something like Crème Cup or Shy Girl.

Have you got any MAC recommendations for me?

18 comments:

  1. I've been lusting over this lately! I've recently bought my first MAC products too ^-^

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this on my to try list for way too long, I need to buy it!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite highlighters! It's so beautiful. I was lucky enough to nab it in a blog sale slightly cheaper than reatail price. When it runs out I know I'll re purchase though!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mac's syrup lipstick is lovely, it's natural but not one of the standard nude shades. Their Springsheen blush is also lovely on fair/light skin, it goes well with soft and gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite highlight! So pretty! Great post!!!

    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The more I hear about this the more I want it!! I totally recommend creme cup or she sheer is another good lipstick. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got the best one babe... i'm lusting after this since so long. :)
    their lipsticks are the best though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so want to try this! I've been wanting it for so long! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously need this in my life! I really want to try MAC blushers this year too :)

    I'd recommend checking out their eyeshadows especially "All That Glitters" and "Naked Lunch" xx

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo pretty! It has been on my wishlist for ages!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. only just discovered your blog but it's awesome! thanks for reviewing MAC it's nice to hear what other people think before you splash out on something you might not like! hehe <3

    helen-rouge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO many people talking about this MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle ! I just need to get this, looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep hearing amazing things about this! I really need to get to a MAC counter and try this for myself :)

    B x

    rebecca-ruby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this product too, just reviewed it actually :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so love everything about your website, I'm glad I was able to visit your webpage.

    Check mine too: http://www.beststretchmarkcream.co

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks so pretty, I'm tempted but worried because my skin is so pale! :(

    Sarah xx
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...