Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Weekend Make Up #2




Revlon Photo Ready Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation - Sand beige
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Light

Rimmel Pressed Powder - Peach Glow
Accessorize Blush - Scandal

Elf Eyebrow Kit - Dark
MUA Eyeliner -White
L'oreal Super Liner - Black
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Volume and Curl Mascara

L'oreal Universal Lip Glow

Hi Ladies, this weekend I have been shopping for house things, holiday things, going for lunch and having the odd cocktail or two, standard. The make up look I went for was simple with big eyes. 

While you are reading this I am hopefully sunning myself by the pool, I hope you are all jealous. Look out for another scheduled post on Friday! Have a good week xx



4 comments:

  1. Your eyelashes look AMAZING. Max Factor really does make some fantastic mascaras! (Though I'm sure you're blessed with naturally fabulous ones as well). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am quite lucky with my lashes but max factor just make them them so much better :D x

      Delete
  2. Very natural! Hope you are having a nice holiday x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...