Friday 30 November 2012

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder ~ Peach Glow

I have been using the powder for what seems like a life time, this has been one of my absolute make up must haves long before I discovered blogging. I haven't blogged about this before just because I don't really find that powder is a product to get excited about, I mean, its just powder. Then again this 'just powder' is a product that I have repurchased numerous times and use every day without fail.

The packaging is nothing special, just plastic but it does the job and I've never had one that's cracked yet but its the product that counts. The shade I use is 003 Peach Glow which I apply with my ELF Complexion Brush. As the product name suggest this helps to mattify my skin beautifully, I have combination skin and it works a treat on my t-zone which can get quite oily. It also doesn't leave my make up looking 'cakey', there's nothing worse than looking at photos when you can really see people make up, you can get full coverage and still look natural.

Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder retails for £3.99 and I will continue to repurchase this for the foreseeable future, you know what they say, If it's not broke, don't fix it! This highstreet bargain has a safe place in my make up collection.

This weekend I'm braving the shops to try and get some extra Christmas present bits, I'm dreading it! I can't wait until I finally have everything sorted and can enjoy Christmas, a cheeky glass of prosecco may be in order if I can't handle the Christmas shoppers. I'm also off out for a 6 course taster meal so hopefully will have a yummy food post up next week. Have a good weekend guys! Xx


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love this powder, I bought a MAC MSF thinking it would be better but it just did not beat this lil beauty! And for £3.99, you just can't go wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo good i love it when i highstreet product wins! x

      Delete
  2. I havn't bought this in years - I tried a 17 one instead! Think once it runs out I'll go back to this though. Have a great weekend it sounds like you've got lots of fun things planned :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weekend was great thanks :) hope yours was too. love this powder, cant see me trying anything else! x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...