Monday 30 September 2013

MAC Hue Lipsitck


This post has been a long time coming, yes this is...my first ever Mac Lipstick! I know, I know call myself a beauty blogger but at least I now have one.

To be honest I had no idea what I was looking for formula wise I just wanted a nice every day colour for work and I ended up picking the gorgeous Hue.

Hue is a subtle pinky nude shade, kind of like a’ Your lips but better’, I think in the photo it doesn't really look like I’m even wearing any (I am, I swear) which can be a good thing if you’re planning to wear it for every day occasions. The formula is really creamy and doesn't dry my lips out.

I did find the staying power wasn't as great as I expected but I assume that’s because of the Glaze finish.
Nevertheless I love applying this and I think I have definitely caught the Mac Lipstick bug, Snob and Rebel are next on my hit list!

What was your first Mac Lipstick? Which would you recommend?










12 comments:

  1. I have MAC Hue and if I'm honest I'm not a fan! My favourite neutral 'daytime' one is Creme Cup and my favourite bright one is Girl About Town! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my very first mac lipstick is kinda sexy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really nice! I love how soft the colour is xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hue was my first MAC lipstick too! I think I've bought about three since then as I love it so much haha!

    www.ambersbeautytalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always been tempted by this shade, glaze finishes aren't my favourite though. My first MAC lipstick was Creme Cup (I think) and I love it, also love Lovelorn <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely colour, shame about the lasting power. I have two amplified ones(brick o la and dubonnet) and the lasting power is amazing!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first was Nicki aka the crazy bright pink one by Nicki Minaj. Not a safe choice but I actually wear it all the time!

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this shade, it was my first mac lipstick!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many people rave about Mac Hue. I've never felt that I needed it in my collection but, now I kinda feel like I should get it! A pretty everyday lip!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This shade looks perfect for everyday! I still need to try a MAC lipstick haha :) x

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a must have colour, so pretty for everyday wear. I never really wanted it but I do now!

    Claudia xx

    Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...