Tuesday 10 September 2013

Putting Bread Back On The Table!


I love bread. I love sandwiches, toast, garlic bread...I could go on, but as I am trying my hardest to get in shape unfortunately for me I have had to limit my bread intake and it hasn’t been easy. My healthy eating has included lots of protein, veg and fewer carbs, obviously I haven’t cut carbs completely but I’m avoiding 
white processed products and to be honest it makes me feel a heck of a lot better by doing so.

Any way I’m sure you can imagine the happy dance I did when I was offered to try Dr Zak’s Protein bread, the words protein and bread aren’t usually 2 things you would associate with each other so I was intrigued to say the least!

Dr Zak’s Protein Bread is made from all-natural ingredients and formulated to deliver the perfect balance of protein and carbohydrates in every slice.

In 2 slices there is over a whopping 30 grams of protein, when a normal slice of bread usually has around 2 grams! This is great for people trying to lose weight as it keeps you fuller for longer, I know a lots of products claim to keep you fuller for longer but honestly this does.

The best thing about Dr Zaks Protein bread is that it tastes exactly like normal bread. I usually do the ‘healthy’taste test on my boyfriend , if I swap an everyday product and he can’t tell the difference then I know I’m on to a winner, in this case there was not a scrap of his scrambled eggs on toast left on the plate!

Toast with peanut butter for breakfast for me is such a treat and so indulgent and just tastes that much better knowing its guilt free and that I am actually upping my protein for the day. Today’s lunch was a ham salad sandwich, I can’t remember the last time I took a sandwich to work but it kept me full all the way up until dinner time, result!

What do you think? Have you tried Dr Zak’s Protein Pread?











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...