Sunday 29 September 2013

Currently Loving...

Nars Deep Throat Blush ♥ Origins Ginzing Eye Cream ♥ Maybelline Color Tattoo On and On Bronze ♥ Benefit Total Moisture ♥ Rimmel Kate 107 Lipstick ♥ Real Techniques Blush Brush

Deep Throat by Nars has to be one of the most beautiful blushes I own, it's a gorgeous warm coral colour with a very subtle of shimmer, its a bit more wearable for every day then the infamous Orgasm. This has been my go to every day blush for about 2 months now and I cant see it being replaces anytime soon.

The Real Techniques Blush Brush goes hand in hand with Deep Throat, it's like they were meant to be! The brush is so soft and applies the blush effortlessly, you really cant go wrong with real techniques.


Just as I ran out of moisturuser I received this little pot from Benefit for my birthday and I have to say i'm impressed. I've no had much luck with Benefit makeup but the skin care has been much better. this moisturiser leaves my skin so soft, I like to use it before bed.


No eye cream had really knocked my socks of until I tried this bad boy. The Origins Ginzing Eye cream is fabulous and just make you look do much more awake in the mornings, I couldn't be without this now.


The next to products are one's I've fallen back in love with. On and On bronze is stunning and so good at keeping your eye shadow in place. The name Colour Tattoo couldn't be more perfect as this stuff just doesn't budge!


Last is my trustly Rimmel Kate 107 lipstick, a real blogger fave and rightly so. The colour is so striking and it stays on my lips for hours, I'm quite lazy when it comes to topping up lipstick so when they have amazing staying power I know I have a winner.


What products are you loving at the moment?












7 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to but this brush but always forget to pick one up when I'm in Boots. On and On bronze is one of my go to products, love it :)

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Deep Throat :) It kind of makes me cringe even just typing that name but oh well!

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried an eye cream! Maybe GinZing is the place to start.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I see Deep Throat, the more I want it xx

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have also been loving that Maybelline Color Tattoo as well as the Real Techniques Blush Brush. Deep Throat looks so lovely. Great post! :)

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the Origins vitazing. Its so pricey though! i recently bought Deep Throat from Nars but im yet to use it, I think ive had it about a month! WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!!?!?

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered my first Real Techniques brush the other day and can't wait for it to arrive. Next on my list will be Nars in Deep Throat. I've wanted that blusher for ages, the colour looks so good.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...