Thursday 8 May 2014

Charlie Says...

Face: DrJart BB Cream, Collection lasting perfection Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed powder, Nars Deep throat
Eyes: Naked Basics Faint on eyebrows, L’oreal super liner, Max Factor Eye Brightening Mascara
Lips: Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch

It’s been a while since I've done a chatty post so I think it’s time for a good old catch up.

♥ This is the makeup I've been rocking almost event day. I seemed to have slipped back into just using the same products all the time especially when I need to get up for work in the morning, no time for experimenting unfortunately!

♥ It’s now just less than 4 weeks until my holiday to Mexico! It feels like forever a go that we booked it but it’s finally almost here! I am so excited, there is still a bit of shopping to do before I go, a Primark trip is definitely in order. I'm just really looking forward to getting away and relaxing. Make sure you follow my Instagram as I'm sure I will be posting lots of pictures (or unfollow if it will make you too jealous haha.)

♥ The girls and I have booked a last minute day trip to Paris next week, I feel like a right jet setter! We get to have lunch in the Eiffel Tower so I’m super excited and it will be nice to have some girly time.

♥ Fitness wise I am doing really well and have lost 2 inches from around my waist. I've gotten rid of the scales and am just going on how I feel, if you follow me on twitter you might be a bit fed up of all my fitness posts but it really has helped me keep motivated and I'm a bit less nervous about my bikini now.

♥ I know I've been a bit slow on the old blog posts at the minute but I've been enjoying sometime away from my laptop and doing getting outside especially now the weather is getting nicer. I can’t wait for summer and I’m hoping to do some more outdoor lifestyle posts.

What have you been up to lately?










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...