Friday 19 October 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick: Baby Pink

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick: Baby Pink

Lipstick tends to be a product that I neglect. I love reading posts on them and think they can really glam up a look, but for me as soon as it rubs off I just always forget to reapply. I'm also a bit of a wimp when it comes to bright lips so tend to go for more sheer colours.

Starting from now I am going to try and make more effort with my Lipsticks because I have so many that are going unused and they deserve some time in the spot light.

Baby Pink by Revlon is a gorgeous pale pink colour that I use for everyday wear. It applies sheer but when applied fully it's very bright which would be great for a night out.

The formula is very moisturising and contains sweet almond oil to improve lip texture and prevent drying.

Revlon Colourburst Lipsticks can be purchased from Boots for £7.99 which is pretty much a standard price for a high street lipstick and I would definitely purchase more lipsticks from this range.

Have you tried any Revlon lipsticks? What lipstick would you recommend I try next?


2 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same with re-applying! Always stick it on in the morning but I tend to just forget about it at work! This is a lovely colour, Revlon lippies are impressive for their price xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha I just dont know how people remember all the time! yeah im really impressed, hoping to buy a few more this weekend x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...