Wednesday 10 October 2012

MUA Undressed Palette


Undressed Palette

Oh I do love a neutral palette. I am already the owner of the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette which I use constantly, so when the Undressed Palette was released I didn't really think I needed. However after seeing a couple of reviews and swatches I decided, yes, I actually do need it in my life.

I purchased this from the MUA website while it was on offer for £3 (its usually £4 so still not breaking the bank). This palette is complete value for money and an essential for every make up bag.

As with the all MUA eyeshadows the quality of these is fabulous, they are so pigmented and it’s so easy to create a perfect smokey eye effect. My particular favourite is shade 2 which is a gorgeous highlight colour and shade 4 which I usually use all over my lid.

Have you tried any MUA products? Do you like their palettes?

8 comments:

  1. Love the MUA palettes! I have Heaven & Earth too, are they quite similar or do I need this one too?xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i didnt think i did but i love it and its only £4 so might as well! x

      Delete
  2. I love this palette! I got it a while ago when it was first introduced and absolutely adore it! Along with the Heaven & Earth palette by MUA....totally perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can never have to many neutrals! glad you love it too :) x

      Delete
  3. I have always had a love for MUA, this would be perfect for me, I like natural colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks great on you!! :P nice little post! lol :P i also have this palette and I think it is rather amazing for only £4!!! :O xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is such great value for money! i love it xx

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...