Wednesday 17 October 2012

Nails: Betty Blues

No7 Betty Blues

This week I've been feeling a bit down, there's couple of different things going on in my life at the minute that have left me feeling a bit blue, and my nails reflect that.

However, I don't want my slump to take anything away from this gorgeous colour. Betty Blues by No7 a very dark navy with some brighter blue shimmers. Its a great colour as we are going into autumn / winter and one that I know I will be wearing a lot.

The polish applies very easily and was opaque in one coat, I did apply two though to be safe.

I think No7 polishes are great quality and if you can get your hands on them while the vouchers are around they are only £2!

What's your favourite No7 polish? Do you paint your nails according to your mood?



8 comments:

  1. It's all shiny and lovely! Gorgeous colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great colour Charlie - really sexy! How long lasting is it? Be interested to know. Hope you're feeling 'less blue' soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny :) id say it took about 3/4 days until the chipping started xx

      Delete
  3. My favourite is Ultra Violet! It a really vibrant shade of purple , perfect for nights out, but dark enough to carry over into A/W :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o fabulous I will have to look for that next! x

      Delete
  4. Thanks a gorgeous colour and looks really thick and shiny too! and hope you're feeling better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks:) its great i love how shiny it is! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...