Friday 12 October 2012

Holiday Snaps: Taba, Egypt





Hello ladies, this year I have been lucky enough to go on 2 holidays ( I could still do with another). This time I jetted off to Taba, Egypt with my boyfriend and his family. 

Now I know I am pretty nosey when it comes to other peoples holidays so I thought I would give you a sneaky peak of what I got up to.

As you can see the weather was perfect and the place where we stayed was just gorgeous, so relaxing and all inclusive. I should probably explain the photo of me on the bathroom floor...This is the result of drinking Iced Coffee with Rum ALL DAY not even stopping for lunch! Mixing sun, alcohol, caffeine and not eating was not the best idea I had ever but we were completely swept up in the day I didn't even think about it. I have definitely learned from my mistake though, until the next time.

A couple of lovely ladies on twitter recommended the book I Heart New York, to take with me and I'm so glad I did. If you like light hearted girlie novels then this will be right up your street I even purchased the rest of the books in the series I liked it so much.

Back to reality now and being back at work sucks massively. I am also starting a mega health kick as indulging on food and cocktails has given me the biggest muffin top / spare tyre or whatever you wanna call it, attractive I know. I might do some posts on healthy meals if any one would be interested?

Right, back to work I go, what I wouldn't give to be at that pool bar now! 

Have you been on holiday this year? Where do you recommend for a good holiday?




5 comments:

  1. wow it looks gorgeous! Love I Heart New York, really need to get the rest of them. I'm thinking about going to Cancun next year but Egypt looks gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Hollywood too and that was great just about to start I heart Paris. I would love to go to Cancun too but I would definitely reccommed Egypt if you ever get the chance xx

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh this looks amazing! I definitely want to go to Egypt sometime, and swim in the red see.. lol at the picture of you asleep on floor looks like you had a great time haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really should go snorkelling in the sea was incredible! and yes i was a little worse fr wear that night. totally worth it though! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great holiday snaps! I just did a blog post reminiscing over my Holiday, wish I was still there *sad face* http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...