Thursday 18 October 2012

Charlie's Diary #10

Camel ♥ Hazelnut Latte ♥ Nails ♥ lazy pool day ♥ Holiday Tan ♥  Undressed ♥ Ruby the doggy ♥ No7 Goodies ♥ Holiday!

Hi Ladies, quick instagram Catch up today, I'm not sure if I've mentioned it enough but I have just come back form holiday in Egypt! Amazing place and I loved seeing a camel! Its really strange I think of a camel as not being actually real because I don't see them everyday and then when I did see one I got so excited! I think that's just me being weird though haha.

Before I went I did the usual catching up with friends over coffee, my friend bought his dog round to play shes so cute! I also needed to use up my No7 voucher so picked up these babies which were also on 3 for 2 what a bargain!

I'm really surprised I haven't posted any food pictures! This just gives me an excuse to go out for some nice meals at the weekend though.

Follow me on Instagram: misscharlieb_xx


2 comments:

  1. hey love the blog dear :D can I ask what site you use to tile your photo's like that? (:

    thanks, effy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun yeah its this mosaic maker :) http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php xx

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...