Monday 4 March 2013

Sunday Funday: Cushions and Cuddles


I can't believe it’s Monday morning already, the weekend will just never be long enough. I had a lovely day yesterday though, for me Sundays are all about leisure and doing whatever you want whether it’s shopping, eating or just spending the day lazing in your pyjamas and I did a bit of all 3 yesterday.

My friend and I did a bit of shopping and I picked up these two gorgeous cushions from Primark, how cute is the fox one! I cam so close to buying 'that' Zara bag which everyone seems to have but I didn't wanna follow the crowd and now i cant stop thinking about it! I may have to do a cheeky online purchase on my lunch break.

Shopping is never the same without a spot of lunch and Nandos was our food of choice, I opted for medium chicken then poured hot sauce all over it, you can’t beat a bit of spice.

I finished of the day with a bit of nail painting and having a blog and You Tube catch up. I love snuggling up in bed with a cup of tea, chocolate bar and lighting lots of candles, it’s just what Sundays are made for.

What did you get up to this weekend?









10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice weekend with a few great buys from primark. I love their cushions and bedding recently and i need to buy some for my room that i am decorating right now :) Hehe, that zara city bag i am seeing all over blogs right now and i am lusting over it too because its so nice!

    hope you have a lovely day~
    X x X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cushions are gorgeous! Wish I had a sofa to put them on as my bed is already full! I love your nails as well!

    You can't beat a bit of Nandos after a shopping trip, it's the best!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fab weekend and that Nando's picture is making me very hungry xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Sounds like the perfect weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your photos are lovely, they look so cozy!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com | ULTIMATE NAIL GIVEAWAY xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love having lazy sunday's too. Although im having a lazy monday night this week. Face mask, tea and catching up on blogs tonight!
    Ive also been buying the barry m new polishes, im currently wearing the blueberry one :)

    Jessica xxx
    http://peachynotes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe, i had 'that' zara bag before i realised that every blogger in the entire world seems to have it! you should definitely get it though, it goes with everything. you're totally right, the weekend really isnt long enough! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lazy Sunday's are the best!! And you're pillows look extra comfy and chic!! I can't wait til the weekend again so I can just relax.

    xo,
    Brittany
    derae.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that fox pillow. Which Zara bag are you on about? I must have missed that :)
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a cute relaxing weekend, i saw them cushions in primark and i wish i got one. Nice pretty blog.
    now following.
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...