Sunday 27 July 2014

Orla Kiely Washbag

I've only recently posted about my travel make up bag but thanks to the power of twitter I won this gorgeous wash bag from Orla Kiely and just had to share it with you. My boyfriend has also arranged a suprised few days away for my birthday tomorrow so it's the perfect time to use it.
The pattern is gorgeous, it almost has a 70's vibe to it. It's also really spacious the main compartment is huge with 3 smaller zipped sections. The best bit is that it has a hook in built making it perfect to hang on a bathroom door, or draw keeping everything in reach and still organised.
Looking into Orla Kiely a bit more they do some seriously gorgeous house hold things. I fell in love with one of the bed spreads but unfortunately they are a bit out of my price range. A girl can dream though!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...