Friday 7 June 2013

Goldwell Oil Treatment


My hair loves a treatment; the ends of my hair usually tend to be quite dry so I find hair oils a bit of a life saver for me.

The Goldwell Treatment Oil ticks all the right boxes for me, it’s protective, moisturising and non-greasy. It also contains Argan and Tamanu oils to leave your hair feeling sleek and soft.

I use this on the ends of my hair after washing my hair but before blow drying to help protect my hair and I love that it leaves my hair soft and shiny and frizz free!  You can also use it on dry hair for a little pick me up.

The Goldwell Oil Treatment retails on LookFantastic for £20.00 which may sound expensive at first, but honestly you only need to use the tiniest amount and my hair is quite long but this bottle will last for months, a worthy investment I’d say.

Do you use hair oils? Have you tried this?










1 comment:

  1. Ohh this sounds super lovely :D i've never tried a lot of hair oil treatments before...but this sounds like something i would love to use :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...